Sunday 22 March 2015

Day Four - Market day fun and shopping.

I love Market Day... but it's bitter sweet.
You know when you have reached market day... our time is almost over.
And that makes you start to feel a bit sad because you are running out of time.
You get warned how fast the time goes... and it really does.
Totally incredible.... hitting the streets early.

And the market is a feast for you eyes and all the beautiful foods,
the shopping and seeing the locals.  It's beautiful! I would love to have this at home, twice a week.



I bought some cheese for our amazing picnic lunch and I also bought some cheese for my folks.
I wanted them to taste cheese with truffle in because I had it last time and I want them to make it in their dairy.  They have been making some Italian cheeses lately, like mozzarella and stracchino so this would be a great addition.  I love stracchino cheese.

I also managed to find some second hand dollies so I can make some dream-catchers when I get back home.  I also found some other odds and ends.  After the market, some of us hooked up to walk around.  Capturing beautiful moments and some beautiful lighting.

Camilla and Renee looking for speciality shops close to the Duomo.
Last minute shopping... for gifts.

Some of us headed back to the Blue Bar for coffee and wifi.  Always a treat.

Through out my travels, I was able to check in with the Digz and the girls to see how they were doing.  It was cold and wet back home.  I'm so grateful for the comms, I wouldn't be able to do this travelling alone without the connection.

Seeing them keeps me going and keeps me strong.
I don't like being without them.  And they miss me terribly, as I do them.

After mountain biking market fun.

 Omgoodness - this made me laugh out loud.
Digby doing his part!!!!!  Ironing... it's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment