Sunday 22 March 2015

Cooking class and much fun...

After a full studio day... we were ready and thrilled to be heading back to Zeppelin for our cooking class... Zeppelins had moved.  And this place was even more incredible than the last space.  And last time we made the most incredible food and personally I was hoping that we were going to make a pizza with Zucchini flowrs - it was the most incredible pizza I have ever tasted.


Our Chef, Chef Lorenzo - is so charismatic and the life of this place.
He set us all to work and we all had jobs to do.
Don't you love the atmosphere.

Annie is raving so much here.  I love her laughing here.

Camilla, Renee and I were tasked to making bread and pizza bases.
And we made the pizza's - I was sooooo stoked to be at this station.
Wow - I loved the way we did that bread.  After we made our pizza's we all made and rolled pasta.
Camilla rolled pasta "like the boss" .... her sweet words.


Standing with my beautiful friend and travel buddy.
Love this beautiful lady!

After cooking was done... we had to eat everything we had made.
Oh my goodness - so much food!  And we were soooo full.
We had such a beautiful evening.  Everyone had the best time and the food was out of this world.
I sooo enjoyed this evening and had so much fun.  We all received our complimentary aprons.
An unexpected gift from Chef Lorenzo.  Mine hangs in my studio - together with my 2nd certificate for completing his cooking course.  I wanted to buy his recipe book but I didn't have enough packing space.  I know I would still like to get my hands on that.

After a full day, with a full belly and a full heart - I was more than ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment