Tuesday 18 March 2014

Daily thoughts of Italy...

It's just there... constantly lingering in my mind.
My thoughts about going back...  I feel a little obsessed!  That's okay, isn't it?
So the saving continues and the mini steps have started... I feel like I'm almost there.
In my mind the countdown begins... again!

I believe the class is already full and has been for sometime... I thought I knew everyone that was going but I am not sure I do anymore.  I received a note from an online buddy the other day saying there was a cancellation and that she got a placement - I'm blown away for her and how wonderful it's going to be to meet her in real life!  Like last year, I would like to share about all the wonderful talented people who will be taking this trip together.  I'm really starting to get excited.

Image from "I love Italy" Goggle+

No comments:

Post a Comment